ICOM A16E Handheld Aviation Radio (Non-Bluetooth)
The ICOM A16 aviation radio is the perfect tool for communicating with air traffic. The ICOM A16 has full air band coverage from 118 Mhz – 136.75 Mhz, for aviation VHF radio communication. The ICOM A16 has been designed for noisy environments providing 1500mW sound performance and high output power (6.0W PEP)
The ICOM A16 aviation radio is light weight, rugged and water resistant and is equipped with a large capacity lithium-Ion battery for long endurance (approx. 90 hours standby). Easy to use, the ICOM A16 air band radio is suitable for Remote Pilots, Airport Reporting Officers and other ground operations requiring superior quality communication with aircraft.
- Simple operation
- Rugged construction
- 6W (PEP) output power
- Loud audio output (1500mW)
- Auto Noise Limiter (ANL) for noise reduction
- Full air band coverage (118-136.975 Mhz)
- 200 memory channels (8 character alpha tagging)
- BP280 Li-Ion battery supplied (90 hours standby)
- Compatible with third party aviation headsets (optional headset adapter)
- Water resistant construction (IP67)
- Made in Japan
Complimentary shipping is provided via Australia Post. Please contact our office at purchase should you require guaranteed delivery timeframes.