|Remote Pilot Licence (Upgrade) Fixed Wing 7kgs||18 & 19 January 2024||08:00 am - 04:00 pm||Brisbane||2||$1,695.00|
Remote Pilot Licence (Upgrade) Fixed Wing 7kgs
Aviassist’s Remote Pilot Licence (Upgrade) Fixed Wing 7kgs course is designed for those wanting to upgrade from an existing Remote Pilot Licence to include Fixed Wing RPA up to 7kgs.
Theory and practical training in person over 2 days. Courses are scheduled at our training centres around Australia and can be arranged on a custom basis for three or more students.
- Demonstrate theoretical knowledge in accordance with CASA Part 101 MOS
- Demonstrate practical competencies in accordance with CASA Part 101 MOS
- Understand considerations of operating Fixed Wing RPA
- Operational rules and air law for RPAS
- Aeronautical Knowledge and operation principles for Fixed Wing RPA
- Verbal theory assessment on Air Law and RPA type performance
- Competency based practical training in accordance with CASA Part 101 MOS
- Practical flight test in accordance with CASA Part 101 MOS
- Existing Remote Pilot Licence
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Remote Pilot Licence Fixed Wing 7kgs