There are currently no scheduled courses for this type of training for this location. We would be pleased to schedule custom training to facilitate your request. Click Contact today (above) or call 1300 359 772.
Extended Visual Line of Sight
Aviassist’s Extended Visual Line of Sight training prepares students for RPA operations Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) using the EVLOS rule set. The course covers the theoretical and practical elements of an EVLOS induction under a Remote Operator Certificate.
Extended Visual Line of Sight training is conducted in person at Aviassist’s training facilities across Australia. We can also accommodate custom course locations for a minimum of three people.
The first morning is spent conducting the theory component in the office before heading out into the field to complete the practical observer component.
The second day concentrates on the Remote Pilot aspect of the course, with the freshly qualified observers having the chance to use their new skills.
- EVLOS Observer Class 1
- EVLOS Observer Class 2
- EVLOS Remote Pilot Class 1
- EVLOS Remote Pilot Class 2
- EVLOS observer Class 1 and 2
- EVLOS Remote Pilot Class 1 and 2
- Induction flight test
- EVLOS Observer theory assessment
- EVLOS Remote Pilot theory assessment
- EVLOS Observer Flight test (VLOS + BVLOS)
- EVLOS Remote Pilot Flight test (BVLOS)
- CASA Remote Pilot Licence
- Minimum 5 hours logged experience on multirotor RPA
The training prepares the candidate for CASA ReOC Extended Visual Line of Sight operations
Aviassist’s Perth EVLOS training is located in Balcatta.