There are currently no scheduled courses for this type of training for this location. We would be pleased to schedule custom training to facilitate your request. Click Contact today (above) or call 1300 359 772.
Operational training – Extended Visual Line of Sight
Aviassist’s Operational training – EVLOS is designed for those wanting to operate under Extended Visual Line of Sight rules.
Theory and Practical training is delivered over two days in person at one of Aviassist’s training venues. Courses are scheduled at our training centres around Australia and can be arranged on a custom basis for three or more students. The first training day covers the EVLOS induction, with the second training covering EVLOS operations.
- Recall RPA requirements for EVLOS operations
- Recall Remote Pilot requirements for EVLOS operations
- Recall observer requirements for EVLOS operations
- Recall Operator requirements for EVLOS operations
- Demonstrate the ability to act as an observer for Class 1 and Class 2 EVLOS operations
- Demonstrate the ability to act as Remote Pilot under Class 1 and Class 2 EVLOS operations
- EVLOS Class 1 and Class 2 procedures
- EVLOS Class 1 and Class 2 observer practical training
- EVLOS Class 1, FPV and Class 2 Remote Pilot practical training
- Flight test in accordance with EVLOS Instrument of Approval
- Observer test in accordance with EVLOS Instrument of Approval
- Theory exam in accordance EVLOS Instrument of Approval
- Existing Remote Pilot Licence (Multirotor)
The training meets the training requirements for the induction to EVLOS operations under a ReOC. No formal qualification exists for EVLOS operations.
see more information about this course