|SORA Training||14 & 15 October 2021||09:30 am - 05:30 pm||Virtual Classroom (Zoom)||5||$1,500.00|
|SORA Training||24 & 25 November 2021||09:30 am - 05:30 pm||Virtual Classroom (Zoom)||9||$1,500.00|
The Specific Operations Risk Assessment (SORA) is the adopted standard by most regulators worldwide for submitting approvals for complex operations. The Civil Aviation Safety Authority uses SORA for complex operations such as Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) approvals.
SORA training is conducted over two days and equips attendees with the skills to navigate the SORA framework for complex operations. Aviassist’s SORA training is suitable for operations in Australia and those countries where the regulator adopts SORA.
Aviassist’s SORA training is conducted by senior RPAS instructors familiar with the SORA process.
The course includes:
- Ground Risk considerations
- Air Risk considerations
- Risk Mitigation strategies
- Determination of Specific Assurance and Integrity Level (SAIL)
- Sample procedures for meeting Operational Safety Objectives
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) SORA classifications for standard scenarios
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Area approval application process