The theory component of this course is conducted through Aviassist’s Online Learning Management system and consists of a number of modules to ensure operations are conducted safely within the regulations dictated by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority’s (CASA) standard operating conditions.
Online Modules include:
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft System Air Law
- Aircraft Specific Information
- How To’s
- Use of applications to automate your drone
Also included in this course:
- an Aircraft Flight briefing on a DJI aircraft to ensure each operator understands the features associated with the aircraft and how to operate within the Excluded Category.
- Approximately one hour of flight time with our qualified and experienced instructors to ensure you can confidently and safely operate your remotely piloted aircraft in alignment with CASA regulations.