PingUSB ADS-B Traffic Receiver
pingUSB is an ADS-B receiver for real-time flight tracking. The dual-band ADS-B receiver provides real-time aircraft information via WiFi or USB serial interfaces to multiple applications. The compact form factor and low power consumption make it ideal for portable applications.
From uAvionix the pingUSB is the world’s smallest, lightest and most affordable USB dual-band ADS-B receiver. pingUSB provides high quality tracking data for use with software such as Virtual Radar Server and services including ADS-B Exchange. Receiving and tracking ADS-B aircraft is now as simple as connecting a flash drive.
uAvionix pingUSB USB dual-band ADS-B receiver is a USB interface version of pingRX, an ADS-B receiver capable of detecting ADS-B equipped aircraft transmitting on both 1090 MHz and 978 MHz. pingUSB easily integrates with Virtual Radar Server allowing identification and visualization of aircraft in realtime. Low power consumption and a micro form factor make it ideal for almost any application. Help support a larger community online by submitting your local pingUSB traffic to ADS-B Exchange.
- Detects commercial aircraft threats on 1090MHz and 978MHz
- Dual Integrated Antennas
- MicroUSB connector
- Compatible with Virtual Radar Server using provided Windows driver
- Integrated Wi-Fi provides GDL90 Traffic to popular electronic flight bags
- Integrated suction cup mount
- Optional JST port allows programming of ping
- ADS-B transceivers and transponders
- pingUSB does not process FIS-B/Weather data transmitted by FAA ground stations